This is an interactive hypercube
This is a simulation of an N-dimensional hypercube. The default number of dimensions is four.
4D (16 vertices)
Try these controls:
- Click to change the direction that the cube rotates.
- Up arrow increases the number of dimensions.
- Down arrow decreases the number of dimensions.
- Left arrow and right arrow budge the cube
- Pressing "i" changes the color mode
- Pressing "r" jitters the corners of the cube
- Pressing "p" pauses or unpauses regular randomization of the angle of rotation.
- Pressing "enter" changes the color mode.
- Pressing "spacebar" toggles the trails